Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Questions For You to Answer :)

If you could go to any country, where would you go?
I would love to go to India. I also would love to go to Chile or some other South American Spanish-speaking country or maybe Mexico. 
What's your favorite sport?
Hmm...I have a few including volleyball, soccer, and (can I call this a sport?) sockey. I also love swimming or being in the water, though I don't swim as a sport and am not good at it.
If you were to learn three instruments that you don't already play, what would they be?
I'd love to learn the cello, drums, and guitar.
What's your favorite movie?
I don't think I have a top favorite, but I do like Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Ben-Hur, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Cross and the Switchblade.
Where was the last place you read in the Bible?
I'm reading in 2 Chronicles and it's pretty fascinating. I've always loved the narrative books in the Bible. I'm now at the part of Solomon building the temple. Wouldn't it have been amazing to see that temple?
Who's your favorite preacher (should I say "favorite" or maybe ones you just enjoy hearing/meeting, etc.)?
C. J. Mahaney (I love his positive attitude even when he goes through hard times and I also really enjoy his sermons. He, also, is an amazing guy to meet. ;) ), Mickey Connolly (he's, also, a very happy guy), and my pastors, John and Sam (who are not only great pastors but also great mentors/counselors).
What's the worst injury that you've gotten?
Probably the third degree burn I got on my feet when I was four.
Which USA president do you look up to/appreciate/respect most? 
Hmm...George Washington maybe? I also respect the presidents that have patiently born criticism.
There's some questions and now I would LOVE to hear your answers to these questions.


13 comments:

  1. How could you not love our pastor John Held!
    https://vimeo.com/90770599?utm_content=bufferdf200&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED reading this post...here are my answers:
    1) I would love to go to Europe...I can't really pick just one country though. =/ I want to go to England, France, and Italy...and Germany...and probably other places.
    2) Does Mock Trial count? ;P I really don't care for sports to be honest...
    3) Probably guitar, piano, and violin.
    4) A Beautiful Mind
    5) I am reading through the NT so currently I am in Philemon.
    6) Hmmmm....probably Pastor John. I also enjoy hearing Mr. Curtis teach.
    7) Sprained ankle back in January that put me on crutches for like 2 weeks RIGHT before Regional Competition. Practacing your closing on crutches and almost droping them on your co-consul is NOT fun. =P Honestly, I have never got REALLY hurt unless you want to count my wrist injury a few years ago...but I don't know if that counts cause I don't really know what happened to it. LOL
    8) IDK...I have plenty I don't but I can't really think of one at the moment that I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, mock trial could probable be a sport. ;) Italy would be a cool place to go and, yeah, it's hard picking just one country. Sprained ankles are the worst. I've twisted mine really bad one time and it wasn't fun! And then adding having a competition to do. Yikes!
      Ha, ha! Yeah, there's certainly a lot of presidents that I'm not so fond of. ;) Thanks for answering the questions! It was fun reading your answers!

      Delete
  3. OK to continue.
    1.China
    2.hiking
    3.violin,mandolin, and harp
    4.courageous? I am not sure really
    5.Psalms
    6.John Held, John Piper, C.J.Mahaney, Daniel Baker
    7. car accident
    8.George Washington

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yep, George Washington's the best! ;) Oh, yes! I love hiking, too! When are we gonna go hiking? :)You should try to learn the violin, mandolin, and harp. ;) Thanks for answering the questions!

      Delete
  4. If you could go to any country, where would I go? I think I might fall back on my lifetime friend, Egypt!
    What's my favorite sport? Swimming or biking.
    If you were to learn three instruments that you don't already play, what would they be? Harp, the huge kind of bass, flute.
    What's my favorite movie? I second The Hobbit, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Ben Hur; and I would probably add Ociee Nash and Roy Rogers.
    Where was the last place I read in the Bible? Isaiah.
    Who's my favorite preacher (should I say "favorite" or maybe ones you just enjoy hearing/meeting, etc.)? I will have to second Laura Leake and Maggie Lanier on John Held, and I will second Laura Leake on Daniel Baker.
    What's the worst injury that you've gotten? Oooooo good! I get to tell this story again! It really wasn't that bad of a cut and I didn't need to go to the hospital but anyway! A long time ago we had this play bouncy horse that at the time of the accident was placed behind our couch. I had this cool trick of being able to jump from the horse onto the couch and I wanted everybody to see it. I called everyone in and then did my trick...well I didn't quite make it to the couch and got a pretty bad cut. (there was one joy about it though, Priscilla was badly sick and in bed and since I roomed with her I had to go into my sisters' room and take a little nap, which I loved.
    Which USA president do you look up to/appreciate/respect most? I second you!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did second you a lot!

      Delete
    2. What about the time when you jumped too late to Jesse on the swing? Ha, ha! Yeah, you did second a lot! Yeah, I want to learn the bass, too. Thanks for answering the questions!

      Delete
    3. True. I forgot about that accident!

      Delete
  5. 1. Any country? Romania
    2. Sport? Volleyball?
    3. Instruments? Bagpipe, cello, guitar
    4. Movie? Ben-Hur or Cross and the Swithblade
    5. Bible? Proverbs 30 by King Lemuel. I love that guy. You ought to read that chapter.
    6. Favorite preacher? John Held, John Piper, and more. You're not supposed to have favorites.
    7. Worst injury? Falling of a chair and hitting my head on the log, and I had to get my head glued. I also had a sledding accident and hurt my hip really bad.
    8. President? James Madison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you fell off a log and hit your head on a chair? Yeah, the sledding accident was serious and ended your sledding career for the time being. Thanks for answering the questions!I always like to hear other people's answers.

      Delete