Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

She's no Longer a Leake; He's no Longer Single



Yes, these two are finally married and a super cute and happy couple. And now I finally have another brother and a married sister!
He had to prove he was taller than her. ;)
But before we start getting a peek into the big day, I'll tell you a little about the wedding shower. A sweet friend of ours offered to host a shower for Priscilla and I'm so glad everyone could come that did come!

Yep, lots of super good food!

Two happy sistas!
And five happy sistas
Talking...
and eating.
And then the day before the wedding we prepared for the big day (Surprise!!).
Working hard making bouquets.
Mom worked hard on this cake and she made a good one!
Finally getting married...Jk, not yet.
I love these two. :)


Now for the actual day!
Getting the hair done...
And the fingernails.
Hannah and Elisabeth
And all four of us.
Justus and his sweet Mom :)
The photographers!
Friends for life.
Isn't she beautiful! And isn't she adorable!

First dance. They're so cute! ;)
This was such a sweet moment.
The crazy awesome wedding party 
Me and my sis :)
And now they depart.
And so ended a long-anticipated day and the start of a beautiful family.
Photo credits go to Dad, Elisabeth, and Lydia.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I see you gave no photo credits. Hmmm...
    I like the new look of your blog, too. It's really bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the new look too and all the pictures . This is a great summary of a beautiful start to a beautiful marriage.

    ReplyDelete